Monday, October 2, 2017

Episode 28 - What Do You Recommend?



Knitting

FO Watch

Ginny’s Cardigan – Mari Chiba out of Malabrigo Arroyo in the “Escorias” or scum colorway! - Still needs the ribbon and buttons…
Finished the 5 embroidery machine pieces!

FO

Vanilla Socks – Sweet Geprgoa “Ginger” body with speckled toes, heels, cuffs dyed by my swap partner!
Vanilla Socks – Sweet Georgia “Ginger” toes and cuffs, Gnome Acres “Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans”
Button Inspecting the Bertie Bott's Socks


On the Needles

Hopper Cardigan by Amy Christoffers from New American Knits. Knit Picks Hawthorne Ketle dyed Fingering “Conifer”

With this Crochet Hook

Final Finished Washcloth! In punto alto (I think that’s a double crochet)

Spin Me Right Round

Hearthside Fibers “Midnight” 85% Polworth 15% Tussah Silk

Hazy has started sitting on bookshelves. I have started hiding the ribbons bookmarks that were sticking out. He may stop sitting on bookshelves now...

On Again Off Again

Gin and Tonic Hat – KnittedBlissJC with Bamboo yarn from France. Not a good mix of pattern and yarn… What hat should I make with this Bamboo yarn?

Acquisitions

No Purchases, I brought back some handspun. I could use some pattern suggestions!

Cook Pot / Sewing Circle

None

Christmas Knits!

I need ideas for the brother and the father! Please send suggestions!

On the Road

Illinois trip went well, no real sightseeing
I want to visit the new babies in the family! TWO born last week!

Little Raincloud

Grad school is stressful

Drop of Sunshine


Pocket the kitten was adopted! Now I’m taking care of his brother, Button.
Button has to be in the middle of things! He thinks he's way cuter than some dumb old socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment