Monday, May 15, 2017

Episode 20 Rome



Knitting

Finished Objects

Newborn Baby Bear Hat – Monique Davis out of (I think) Cashmerino dk in a yellow. I’ve lost the ball band…

Actual photo of a real life finished object!


On the Needles

Verdure Shawl by Fluffy Fibers – I Knit or Dye from I Knit London “Howlin’” Sock 4ply 100% Superwash Merino on size 6 needles
AND
SOCKS! Simple stockinette socks Nako Boho color 81256 on size 0 needles
Colosseum

Spin Me Right Round

Hearthside Fibers “Midnight” 85% Polworth 15% Tussah Silk
45 minutes worth of spinning progress

Acquisitions

None
Palatine Hill

Cook Pot

Tomato Salad!
Tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, olive oil, salt, optional balsamic vinegar
I put the mozzarella and basil on top of tomato slices and then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and lightly sprinkle salt

On the Road

Rome!

Palantine Hill,
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Museum and crypt of the capuchin monks
Trevi Fountain
Colosseum
Trevi Fountain

Little Raincloud

Jessica: several bad headaches in the last week
Sara: Rain in Rome!

Drop of Sunshine

Jessica: My Birthday!!!

Sara: yummy non-cafeteria food
At the Colosseum!

No comments:

Post a Comment